Frequently Asked Question
- How many sessions does it take to achieve permanent results?
The average is about eight sessions spaced out once a month with touchups and or maintenance needed thereafter.
- Does laser hair removal hurt?
Laser hair removal should not hurt you should feel something but not nothing.
- How many sessions does it take to achieve tattoo removal?
It varies per person, based off of the placement of the tattoo and the lifestyle of the person, I have seen as little as four sessions to remove a tattoo to as many as 16 sessions to remove a tattoo completely.
- Does tattoo removal really hurt?
I cannot tell a lie yes tattoo removal does hurt but we make it comfortable with a dermal chiller that helps make the procedure tolerable.
- How often should I come in for tattoo removal?
Sessions can be anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks.